EMERGE NATURAL HEALTH CARE’S
RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
All the doctors and staff at Emerge Natural Health Care extend our concern for each patients’ well-being during this time. In the interest of everyone’s safety and to reduce the exposure risk of CoronaVirus (SARS-CoV-2), we offer telemedicine appointments for all patients.
- Dr. Larson, Dr. Lamont-Mitchell and Dr. Nickels are seeing patients via secure video.
- Dr. Addy is counseling patients via secure video.
- We will not be offering acupuncture or LENS therapies at this time.
- Only those patients who are experiencing acute symptoms will be seen in the office when a physical examination appears vital.
- Emerge continues to accept new patients. Appointments will be conducted via secure video. Call the office to schedule a visit.
Emerge is taking as many steps as possible to keep exposure risks to a minimum.
- Non-acute appointments:
- Will be held via secure video or telephone.
- Use the ChARM tracker portal to schedule a remote or video appointment.
- Message via ChARM portal to request an appointment.
- Or call 360.787.3615.
- Call the office to schedule.
- Call the office from your car on arrival if you have a recent onset of fever, cough vomiting and/or diarrhea or have known contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or suspected of having contracted CoronaVirus.
- A doctor will meet you at the vehicle with a mask which you will wear during the visit.
- Only the patient will be allowed inside Emerge.
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces of frequent contact. Doctors will be wearing masks, gloves and gowns. Physical distancing rules will apply as much as possible.
- We will refill all prescriptions without a visit until further notice. Please contact your doctor if you need more refills.
- Curbside or physical distancing pick up in office is available. Please call so we may prepare your pickup order.
- Free shipping on all supplements, vitamins, herbs and teas.
- In stock: sizable array of immune support and antimicrobial products. Please ask your doctor for recommendations and dosing.
- Easy and convenient mailing of vitamins, supplements to any address you desire.
- Online ordering is available through the ChARM patient portal.
- Emerge never has nor ever will charge interest on outstanding patient balances.
- We will accept any dollar amount toward monthly balance payment.
- We will not forward any delinquent accounts to the collection agency for the time being.
Ask us today how we can help you feel better!
We are offering late cancellation amnesty for the foreseeable future.
Patients will not be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours ahead of appointment times.