Feeling as though your body represents the way you feel is very important to us here at Emerge. Our doctors and staff are aware of the many obstacles people seeking gender-affirming care must deal with. Our team is compassionate, caring, and motivated to help all people receive the best healthcare possible.
Our approach to all your health needs is unbiased, patient-centered, and trauma-informed. Use of the individual’s pronouns as well as personalized verbiage around sex organs is always utilized when a patient has certain terms they prefer to use or avoid.
- Hormonal-affirming care
- Referrals to WPATH mental health providers to help you secure the needed letters of support for surgical-affirming care
- Referrals for surgical-affirming care
- Annual physical exams for all sex organs as well as breast/chest exams
- STI testing
- Acute and chronic illness care
- Mental health support for ALL, including support for family members, partners, and friends
Whether you have already started your journey to becoming yourself or are just starting to consider gender affirmation, we can help you through it all. Please call us at 360-787-3615 to schedule a visit or a free 10-minute consult with one of our practitioners.