Sex Hormones and Aging
As we age natural hormonal changes happen. For individuals born with male anatomy, the following may be experienced:
If you are experiencing any of these things you may have low testosterone. When testosterone is low it can be hard to do the things you once did with ease. Getting your testosterone level back up can be a game changer and help you feel like your old self in a short period of time. The treatment is called Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).
Possible Effects of TRT:
- Better mood
- Improved sex drive and erectile function
- Higher energy
- Increased motivation and confidence
- Better workouts
- Increased strength and muscle mass
To diagnose low testosterone, blood samples are taken and your testosterone levels are checked. Blood tests will be done at the same time to screen you for other issues.
Low testosterone can be treated with TRT. There are several methods of doing this and at Emerge we believe weekly injections of testosterone are the best method.
Emerge offers a TRT plan that’s both simple and effective. If you have insurance, you may be able to get TRT covered by your plan, but if not we offer an affordable monthly payment program that includes everything you need to get started and feeling like your younger self.
Emerge Natural Health Care’s Testosterone Replacement Program works like this:
- During the first visit a thorough assessment of your health will be done and blood will be drawn or you will be directed to go to a lab for the blood draw.
- During the second visit labs will be reviewed and you will receive a personalized treatment plan. If it is determined that you need testosterone, you will receive your first injection and will be trained on how to do self-injections.
- During the next 2 visits your treatment plan will be optimized to meet your needs.
- Once your treatment plan is optimized there will be a visit and blood draw followed by a lab review every 4 months.
- Your test results will be mailed to you periodically as determined by your weekly dose.
- You will have access to your doctor via encrypted and secure email for any questions you may have.
Initial visit package:
- $299 (a savings of $300 versus regular pricing)
- Two doctor visits
- Blood draw and labs
- Lab test interpretation and recommendations
- First prescription of TRT
TRT continued care package:
- $199 per month
- Four additional doctor visits for a year
- Three follow up blood tests
- One year of testosterone medication
- Other supplemental medications as needed
It is important to have periodic lab tests done to check for any undesired side effects from TRT. Most people experience few, if any, side effects from TRT and say the benefits outweigh any risks.
The results of taking testosterone are very good. Most feel better overall, their sex drive improves, they experience less fatigue and are able to achieve much better results from their workouts.
If you would like to talk with one of our doctors, please give us a call today to schedule a free 10 minute phone call: 360.787.3615
Request additional information: Info@EmergeNaturalHealth.com