What does prevention look like?
Prevention means getting routine check ups and, when the time comes, have preventive screenings done. Common things to be screened for are:
- Weight gain or loss
- Heart Disease
Prevention also includes a healthy lifestyle:
- Getting enough exercise
- Eating a good diet
- Getting adequate sleep
- Not smoking/chewing/vaping
- Not drinking too much alcohol
- Managing stress are all means to keep you feeling good and healthy
Do men need hormones as they age?
As men age natural hormonal changes happen and for some men start to experience the following:
If you are experiencing any of these things you may have low testosterone. When testosterone is low it can be hard to do the things you once did with ease. Getting the testosterone level back up can be a game changer and help you feel like your old self in a short period of time. The treatment is called Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).
Most men experience the following while on TRT:
- Better mood
- Improved sex drive and erectile function
- Higher energy
- Increased motivation and confidence
- Better workouts
- Increased strength and muscle mass
To diagnose low testosterone, blood samples are taken and your testosterone levels are checked. Other blood tests will be done at the same to screen you for other issues.
Low testosterone can be treated with TRT. There are several methods of doing this and at Emerge we believe weekly injections of testosterone are the best method.
Emerge offers a TRT plan that’s both simple and effective. If you have insurance, you may be able to get TRT covered by your plan, if not we offer an affordable monthly payment program that includes everything you need to get started on your way to feeling like your younger self.
Emerge Natural Health Care’s Testosterone Replacement Program works like this:
- During the first visit a thorough assessment of your health will be done and blood will be drawn or you will be directed to go to a lab for the blood draw.
- During the second visit labs will be reviewed and you will receive a personalized treatment plan. If it is determined that you need T you will receive your first injection and will be trained on how to do self-injections.
- During the next 2 visits your treatment plan will be optimized to meet your needs.
- Once your treatment plan is optimized there will be a visit and blood draw followed by a lab review every 4 months.
- Your test results will be mailed to you periodically as determined by your weekly dose.
- You will have access to your doctor via encrypted and secure email for any questions you may have.
Initial visit package:
- $299 (a savings of $300 versus regular pricing)
- Two doctor visits
- Blood draw and labs
- Lab test interpretation and recommendations
- First prescription of TRT
TRT continued care package:
- $199 per month
- Four additional doctor visits for a year
- Three follow up blood tests
- One year of testosterone medication
- Other supplemental medications as needed
It is important to have periodic lab tests done to check for any undesired side effects from TRT. Most men experience few, if any, side effects from TRT and say the benefits outweigh any risks.
The results of taking testosterone are very good. Most men just plain feel better, sex drive and impotence improve, they experience less fatigue and are able to achieve much better results from their workouts.
If you would like to talk with one of our doctors please give us a call today to schedule a free 10 minute phone call, please call: 360.787.3615
Request additional information: Info@EmergeNaturalHealth.com