- 2 tablespoons raw, unfiltered honey
- 1-2 ounces of apple cider vinegar
- .4 ounces of elderberry (sambucus nigra) syrup
- combine 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered honey with 1-2 ounces of apple cider vinegar, stir until the honey dissolves.
- Try to use as little vinegar as possible, start with 1 ounce and add more as needed, no more than 2 ounces.
- Combine with the elderberry syrup and mix it thoroughly.
- Take 1 tablespoon as often as needed to reduce cough.
Warm the honey if desired, but not over 100 degrees F.
Do not administer to children under one year of age.